Why did you choose to become a teacher?

Who or what was the motivating factor for you to take the leap?

Parents
  • "Catch them when they are young " I think being a teacher is the most powerful job in the whole world (also so fragile). You literally have next generation of citizen at your disposal to Mould in any way possible, to inspire, to motivate, so natural it's a huge responsibility and personally I believe a teacher should prepare himself thoroughly for this role as for myself I love to teach and especially on lookout for those "eureka" moments in the young once when they understand any concept for the first time, when their world expands just a little bit more.

• "Catch them when they are young " I think being a teacher is the most powerful job in the whole world (also so fragile). You literally have next generation of citizen at your disposal to Mould in any way possible, to inspire, to motivate, so natural it's a huge responsibility and personally I believe a teacher should prepare himself thoroughly for this role as for myself I love to teach and especially on lookout for those "eureka" moments in the young once when they understand any concept for the first time, when their world expands just a little bit more.

Children
No Data