What or who inspired you to pursue the field you are in today?

Current and graduated students, teachers - wanting to hear from you all!

• I'll go first - for me it was having an inspiring and motivating lecturer in my first year of uni! I didn't have a clear idea of where in my degree I wanted to go, but having a lecturer develop and grow interest in what ended up being my major was a pivotal point in my studies.

• It was having an inspiring and motivating lecturer in my first year of the university made all the difference for me! I didn't have a clear idea of where I wanted to go in my degree, but having a lecturer develop and grow interest in what ended up being my major was a pivotal moment in my studies for me.

• As a first year student at the university, I was blessed with an inspiring and motivating lecturer who made a huge difference in my learning experience! My studies started out with no clear direction, and living with a lecturer who was able to encourage and develop my interest in the subject matter that would eventually become my major was definitely one of the most pivotal moments for me during my time at university.