The way people do language learning is changing, and that’s not entirely limited to formal schooling.
Here are seven ways distance learning and other impacts of coronavirus have already affected the language-learning landscape from Babbel. LenovoEDU members can save up to 65% off Babbel subscriptions.
- Teachers are adapting with blended learning.
- Bilingual children are benefitting from the extra family time.
- But ESL students are finding distance learning to be a challenge.
- And imperiled linguistic communities are even more imperiled.
- Foreign language teachers are missing out on crucial development opportunities.
- People are really into language learning apps these days.
- Parents are being tasked with creating immersive environments.