Is there any help here?

Is there any help here for retired people interested in job at home ideas?

• Do something you're passionate about and create content from it for YouTube. Making and editing videos take time and fortunately you probably have a lot of it!

• I think YouTube would be a great idea to do something that you really like and create content and share it on YouTube and other social sites. 

• It really depends on what you are passionate about. You could become a freelancer on Upwork. Work when you want, and on what you want. You can check Indeed.com sometimes they have some side hustle things you could do?

• Become a tiktoker where you do crazy stuff... or teach everyday life skills to young people!

• Congrats on your retirement, maybe just do things for fun and potentially you can turn something into a job of some kind, good luck!

• If one is familiar with social media platforms, can offer services as a social media manager. Many businesses need assistance with managing their social media presence.

• Do something you're passionate about and create content from it for YouTube. Making and editing videos take time and fortunately you probably have a lot of it!

• I think YouTube would be a great idea to do something that you really like and create content and share it on YouTube and other social sites. 

• I'm sure that there are jobs like Customer Service, answering calls from a "call center" that anyone (with a calm demeanor and a thick skin) you could do.  But better paying jobs would likely require you to have some experience in a specific profession, technology, etc.

And it should be something that you have enough interest in to be self-motivated to get up every day and work a full 8 hours.    

• I would vote for some arts-and-crafts activity such as engraving, 3d-printing, embroidering, etc. where merchandize is always in demand.