Not where I thought id be

Hello,

I never really found what I was passionate in, had a few good jobs nothing too major and still 27 years old feel like I don't know what to do in life. Am I normal? Thanks!

Parents
  • Also, I am sure if you search on youtube for videos about how to find your passion, you will find several videos that go about telling you similar ways to the book as well as practical ways someone found their passion. I would say it has to be something that at first you might not be good at but with consistency, you would enjoy learning more in-depth and understanding it but for others, it would seem like work. That's how you know it is your passion, it's fun for you but work for others.

• Also, I am sure if you search on youtube for videos about how to find your passion, you will find several videos that go about telling you similar ways to the book as well as practical ways someone found their passion. I would say it has to be something that at first you might not be good at but with consistency, you would enjoy learning more in-depth and understanding it but for others, it would seem like work. That's how you know it is your passion, it's fun for you but work for others.

Children
No Data