How did you find out that the career you chose was the right career for you?

I am struggling in finding my niche. I realize that many people, in the past and present, would settle for the career that they studied for in college. Although they were not happy with the job they were left to do, they continued with it. 

I am trying to find a career that makes me happy, but I am struggling in finding my niche. What did you do that helped you find your niche?

Overall, my goal is to love what I do.

Parents
  • After a certain point, you might have to realize that not everyone loves what they do. If you can't find something that you love that would make a good career, you can try to find a career that would provide enough resources and time off to enjoy what you love doing as a hobby on the side. If not, you might find that doing what you love as a career turns the thing you enjoy into something you don't enjoy. 

• After a certain point, you might have to realize that not everyone loves what they do. If you can't find something that you love that would make a good career, you can try to find a career that would provide enough resources and time off to enjoy what you love doing as a hobby on the side. If not, you might find that doing what you love as a career turns the thing you enjoy into something you don't enjoy. 

Children
No Data