How did you find out that the career you chose was the right career for you?

I am struggling in finding my niche. I realize that many people, in the past and present, would settle for the career that they studied for in college. Although they were not happy with the job they were left to do, they continued with it. 

I am trying to find a career that makes me happy, but I am struggling in finding my niche. What did you do that helped you find your niche?

Overall, my goal is to love what I do.

Parents
  • The one piece of advice I can give you is to forever forget the word "niche." A tiny number of careers are "niche." Almost every job existent requires a range of skills and interests or at least passing knowledge of those skills and interests. Find something you truly like but even more importantly make sure you like or are at least interested in adjacent/related pursuits. Limiting yourself career wise is a bad, bad mistake.

• The one piece of advice I can give you is to forever forget the word "niche." A tiny number of careers are "niche." Almost every job existent requires a range of skills and interests or at least passing knowledge of those skills and interests. Find something you truly like but even more importantly make sure you like or are at least interested in adjacent/related pursuits. Limiting yourself career wise is a bad, bad mistake.

Children
  • Yes u r right to find something you like