How did you find out that the career you chose was the right career for you?

I am struggling in finding my niche. I realize that many people, in the past and present, would settle for the career that they studied for in college. Although they were not happy with the job they were left to do, they continued with it. 

I am trying to find a career that makes me happy, but I am struggling in finding my niche. What did you do that helped you find your niche?

Overall, my goal is to love what I do.

Parents
  • I totally know how you feel. Sometimes I feel the same but continue to do what I do to provide for my family. Best way to know if you enjoy something is try it out and then make a decision, rather than convincing yourself to continue to do it. Alot of places also offer an internship for the summer. I suggest trying that out to get a feel. 

• I totally know how you feel. Sometimes I feel the same but continue to do what I do to provide for my family. Best way to know if you enjoy something is try it out and then make a decision, rather than convincing yourself to continue to do it. Alot of places also offer an internship for the summer. I suggest trying that out to get a feel. 

Children
No Data