As a fresh Graduated what i should seek to in my first jop and what i must have to work at the beginning?

I am a fresh graduated i am looking forward to work in my filed as Agri Engineer , what the suitable career goal for me ?

Parents
  • I always tell fresh grads to reach for the top companies. Don't limit yourself, pick the best ones, apply and don't get discouraged. It's all about reps. Once you join, work hard, but always keep an eye on the market. Keep improving your resume and yourself, and don't become solely focused on the company that hired you. Last but not least, build your network. The biggest asset in your career is your network. By network I mean people who know you and who would pick up the phone if you called. Good luck!

• I always tell fresh grads to reach for the top companies. Don't limit yourself, pick the best ones, apply and don't get discouraged. It's all about reps. Once you join, work hard, but always keep an eye on the market. Keep improving your resume and yourself, and don't become solely focused on the company that hired you. Last but not least, build your network. The biggest asset in your career is your network. By network I mean people who know you and who would pick up the phone if you called. Good luck!

Children
No Data