Who inspires you?

Who are some people that help motivate and inspire you?

It could be a teacher, speaker, parent, content creator, coach, author, or many other possibilities.

Who helps keep you motivated to push towards your aspirational goals?

• In all honesty, war veterans who are dealing with lost limbs are who I look up to for inspiration. Although half of me struggles to work (due to stroke) , I still have it attached. It’s been six years, and I refuse to give up, just as I’ve watched veterans run marathons. Life is a blessing, and we’re given, in life, stumbling blocks, which we need to find ways to get over. Semper fi. 

• Awesome answer! Athletes in general are a huge source of inspiration, but I completely agree that exceptions like this are on another level.

• Jay Shetty! His podcast on Spotify has helped me in ways I could never find the words to convey! here is a link to his show On Purpose with Jay Shetty

• I think seeing people who are older that are still keeping up with technology and are continuing to make a difference in their community really inspires me . You can be a lifelong learner and use what you know to help others and it doesn't have to stop because of age. I belong to an amateur radio organization composed primarily of  older men, a large proportion of which are Vietnam vets. They are not sitting still! They volunteer in disaster areas and emergency situations everywhere. They continue to learn and adapt and don't waste a minute.

• First responders, soldiers, other teachers, and healthcare workers.

• I won't lie, my kids are my main inspiration for my goals. I want the best life I can provide for them; therefore, I need to better myself for them.

• Fantastic answer! Nothing wrong with wanting to provide a great life for your family Slight smile

• Especially in the last few years, these are the true heroes helping keep the world stable

• That's an awesome story! I love that you call out lifelong learning too, trying new things shouldn't ever be something we stop doing