Who inspires you?

Who are some people that help motivate and inspire you?

It could be a teacher, speaker, parent, content creator, coach, author, or many other possibilities.

Who helps keep you motivated to push towards your aspirational goals?

Parents
  • In all honesty, war veterans who are dealing with lost limbs are who I look up to for inspiration. Although half of me struggles to work (due to stroke) , I still have it attached. It’s been six years, and I refuse to give up, just as I’ve watched veterans run marathons. Life is a blessing, and we’re given, in life, stumbling blocks, which we need to find ways to get over. Semper fi. 

• In all honesty, war veterans who are dealing with lost limbs are who I look up to for inspiration. Although half of me struggles to work (due to stroke) , I still have it attached. It’s been six years, and I refuse to give up, just as I’ve watched veterans run marathons. Life is a blessing, and we’re given, in life, stumbling blocks, which we need to find ways to get over. Semper fi. 

Children
  • Awesome answer! Athletes in general are a huge source of inspiration, but I completely agree that exceptions like this are on another level.