Who inspires you?

Who are some people that help motivate and inspire you?

It could be a teacher, speaker, parent, content creator, coach, author, or many other possibilities.

Who helps keep you motivated to push towards your aspirational goals?

Parents
  • I think seeing people who are older that are still keeping up with technology and are continuing to make a difference in their community really inspires me . You can be a lifelong learner and use what you know to help others and it doesn't have to stop because of age. I belong to an amateur radio organization composed primarily of  older men, a large proportion of which are Vietnam vets. They are not sitting still! They volunteer in disaster areas and emergency situations everywhere. They continue to learn and adapt and don't waste a minute.

• I think seeing people who are older that are still keeping up with technology and are continuing to make a difference in their community really inspires me . You can be a lifelong learner and use what you know to help others and it doesn't have to stop because of age. I belong to an amateur radio organization composed primarily of  older men, a large proportion of which are Vietnam vets. They are not sitting still! They volunteer in disaster areas and emergency situations everywhere. They continue to learn and adapt and don't waste a minute.

Children
No Data