Daily Motivations

What positive affirmations do use to get you through your day? If you don't have any, what could you start telling yourself daily that helps to reduce stress?

• There are only 24 hours in a day. You have to prioritize, you can't do it all.

• I remind myself not to look at the entire day and numerous challenges that lie ahead but rather focus on the present, there is no reason to stress, I can achieve anything that I put my mind to. Helps with reducing stress.

• It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but I've had this on my wallet and on my computer desktop for the last 8 years:

I don't need affirmations but it helps me consistently recognize and acknowledge that everything takes effort, and that it's usually best (for me) to try and shoot for effort every day. While it may not be motivation, it's a reminder for me that nothing changes without putting in the work. Hope that helps. Also stretching. Deep, static stretching relaxes the body and mind.

• What helps me getting through tough days is short funny videos. 

• I always think this day will be a new challenging day. I feel happy that I am healthy alive and got a job that I like.these thoughts boosting my energy and make me more focus.

i guess it is different for every one, each one has to find his own to get him through daly routines.

• Having Gratitude and focusing on things that I have not what I don’t have.

• Either a baby being born or someone going, it's a new day for us all! Think of your days like that, instead of the same old, for each one is refreshing! 

• There are only 24 hours in a day. You have to prioritize, you can't do it all.