What's an AI tool that you currently use or are planning to use for your workflow?

Could be tools like copilot, gemini, chatgpt, or any other AI application that could boost productivity.

copilot is a tool I use, brings a more in-depth answer to the general questions I have, and is built into windows

Any reasons for choosing the specific tool(s)?

Parents
  • I use ChatGPT. I have tested Gemini, but it's just inferior. Copilot is even worse! 

• I use ChatGPT. I have tested Gemini, but it's just inferior. Copilot is even worse! 

Children
  •   

Copilot is even worse! 

That's odd.  ChatGPT uses OpenAI's GPT-3.5¹.  So does Copilot's "More Balanced" (default) setting.  When using Copilot's "More Creative" or "More Precise" setting, Copilot uses GPT-4².

Are you using the paid version of ChatGPT?

Whether you are or not, you might have fun trying some of the things in this video—meant for the free version of ChatGPT (watch the whole video before trying; heed the warning):

¹ ChatGPT Plus ($20/month) uses GPT-4.  GPT-4 is far more accurate and up-to-date than GPT-3.5.

² Thus far, only Copilot offers free, limited access to GPT-4.  "Limited" refers to: (1) number of queries per conversation and (2) response speed—which is low-priority, sans "turbo".  To compare ChatGPT Plus fairly to Copilot, one should compare it to Copilot Pro.  Copilot Pro removes the limitations and integrates with Microsoft applications; e.g. MS Office.