What's your biggest challenge about going back to in person learning?

Barcelona Code Academy Opens Technology Careers to Migrant and Refugee Students

What's your biggest challenge about going back to in person learning?

Many areas of the world are (carefully) returning to in-person learning, after an extended amount of remote education.
That's a BIG change for many students and teachers who have come to expect online learning as the new norm.

What are you most excited about?
What has the process been like so far for you?
  • I enjoyed remote education myself and I hope that in the near future, more opportunities can be available to educate students remotely.  

• Thats a good point that you brought up.

• Meeting friends in person is always nice! Getting to know the friends you've made virtually in person, getting to hang out and do activities together! Its been a tough transition, as the long commutes and the traffic was nicely avoided during virtual learning!

• Official Revenge Hoodies + XXX Tentacion Hoodies ... 3M Popket Anorak Jacket REVENGE HOODIE. Regular price: $249.99. Sale price: $189.99. Regular price...

• HUMAN MADE LTD OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE Human Made Designed Hoodies, T-Shirts, Pants, and More Is The Lifestyle Brand with the Concept of “The Future is in the ...

• Official Disguised Toast Merch Store with fully authentic Disguised Toast Hoodies & T-Shirts. You can buy Disguised Toast Hoodies, Shirts, Jackets and ...

• SP5DER Official Fall 2023 Latest Collection Available at Official Website. You can Get May SP5DER Hoodies, T-Shirts, Hats, Pants, Accessories & More.
  • The Official Website of Chrome Hearts Fine Hoodies, T-Shirts, Pants. Jewelry, Eyewear, Accessories, Shoes, Fragrance & more Made in the USA.

• 13-Feb-2022  The Official Website of Chrome Hearts Fine Hoodies,T-Shirts,Baccarar,Jewelry, Accessories, Shoes, Fragrance & More.

• Vlone Official Clothing 100% Authentic Hoodies, T-Shirts, Pants & More available . The only uthentic Site and Voice Behind VLONE Clothing .