Productivity hack

Have found any way to optimize your working time? If so, what do you do? Have this allowed you to be able to spend more time in other activities?

Parents
  •  

Yes.  I don't go out to bars, anymore.  I drink at my home — or a friend's home.  That way, I can smoke and drink at the same time.

In my opinion, that's the most useful multitasking: smoking while drinking.

Otherwise, we're just doing a bunch of things poorly — all at the same time. :-)

Wait!  I'm sorry.  I almost forgot.  l think another type of multitasking is quite useful.

I like to nap during backups and restores.  I also like to nap in pointless, 3-hour meetings.

I find sleeping through boring (or unnecessary) tasks — really makes them fly by.  Once rested, I improve the productivity of the rest of my day! lol

•  

Yes.  I don't go out to bars, anymore.  I drink at my home — or a friend's home.  That way, I can smoke and drink at the same time.

In my opinion, that's the most useful multitasking: smoking while drinking.

Otherwise, we're just doing a bunch of things poorly — all at the same time. :-)

Wait!  I'm sorry.  I almost forgot.  l think another type of multitasking is quite useful.

I like to nap during backups and restores.  I also like to nap in pointless, 3-hour meetings.

I find sleeping through boring (or unnecessary) tasks — really makes them fly by.  Once rested, I improve the productivity of the rest of my day! lol

Children
  • I speed up youtube and other videos when I can so I get through more things faster. I find I lose attention and drift off less often with faster speech.