ChromeOS or Linux?

Which system is better for studying?

Parents
  • At the end of the day, it comes down to personal preference in what you're used to and what works best for you. I've used ChromeOS along with various Linux distros and would recommend either Fedora or Mint from what I've tried. Fedora looks a little different than what you'd typically see for an OS while Mint takes inspiration from Windows. Ultimately, they all accomplish the same tasks as browsing the internet, watching video, note taking, etc. Whatever looks and feels the best for you is what you should use :) 

I recommend checking out these resources so you get a better understanding of each and so you can take your pick!
    ChromeOS: ChromeOS - Wikipedia | ChromeOS Features - Google Chromebooks | Get ChromeOS Flex for PC or Mac - Chrome Enterprise
    Fedora: Fedora Linux - Wikipedia | Fedora Linux - The Fedora Project
    Mint: Linux Mint - Wikipedia | Home - Linux Mint

•  

OMG!  7 links in a single reply?!?  But... how?  And why?

Surely, 1 or 2 is sufficient to make one's point.

Did it get flagged?  Are you selling black-market copies of Fedora and Linux Mint?  Is this a very clever crypto-scam? :-)

• Both Fedora and Linux Mint are FOSS -- free, open-source software. However, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Oracle Linux are paid distros. If you want support for Ubunto, you would have to pay for that. As with so much in life, YMMV.

• Both Fedora and Linux Mint are FOSS -- free, open-source software. However, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Oracle Linux are paid distros. If you want support for Ubunto, you would have to pay for that. As with so much in life, YMMV.

Children
No Data