Odd programing language

I recently did a deep dive into the fascinating world of unconventional programming languages, such as Chicken by Torbjörn Söderstedt and Chef by David Morgan-Mar. Do any of you happen to know of other quirky or unusual programming languages?

• I'm not sure this is what you're looking for but there's Processing, which is used for the electronic arts, new media art, and visual design communities with the purpose of teaching non-programmers the fundamentals of computer programming in a visual context, and also Racket, which is designed as a platform for programming language design and implementation as well as also used for scripting, computer science education, and research.

• BASIC, probably one of the oldest programming languages, also known as VB.

• I haven't heard of any of these before. I've only programmed in MATLAB and Python. I guess "odd" depends on the user 

• I have to concur with this. COBOL. Why? Why does it still exist?

• Processing looks fascinating. In my head when you said meant to teach non-programmers the fundamentals of computer programming my head went to pseudocode. I'm looking at some of the examples and its cool to see how they're using it.

• LOL how about FORTRAN?

• It's just really old (ie. First appeared: 1957; 67 years ago) but I still see it in production code somewhere

• Interesting I have never heard of these ones before. Wonder what other uncommon ones there are