Best programming languages to learn

I'm newish to programming. I know web development, some VB, but want to learn how to make applications, especially games. I've also started getting into robotics and AI. What's the best languages for me to learn, especially for a career in technology? 

Parents
  • Python is a good starter language to learn the basics of programming. There's plenty of great free courses out there from places like Coursera. As far as gaming, I think you have to narrow down what types of games you want to create and target the language or game engine that's often used for those types of games. Unity and Unreal are two popular engines that you can download for free.

• Python is a good starter language to learn the basics of programming. There's plenty of great free courses out there from places like Coursera. As far as gaming, I think you have to narrow down what types of games you want to create and target the language or game engine that's often used for those types of games. Unity and Unreal are two popular engines that you can download for free.

Children
No Data