LENOVO WIRELESS MOUSE

I HAVE A LENOVO WIRELESS MOUSE.   MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO USE THIS THEN USE THE PAD ON THE LAPTOP.  THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE BATTERIES ARE DRAINED OF THEIR CHARGE MUCH FASTER THEN OF PREVIOUSE WIRELESS MICE THAT I HAVE USED.  I USE NEW BATTERIES AND IT STILL HAPPENS.  I ESTIMATE THAT I HAVE TO PUT IN A NEW BATTERY ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS ON AVERAGE.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS OR A SIMILAR ISSUE?  DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THIS?

Parents
  • You can use a wired mouse. Rechargeable batteries might be the better option if you don't want to buy another mouse. They will run out faster, but you just switch them out and plug them in again. You don't throw them away every time and have to buy more.

Sounds like it might be an optical mouse? The light has to be on all of the time to detect movements. I have several remotes, including one with lights that come on when movement is detected. Guess which one runs out of power first? Maybe there are other options that are better with power usage. Old wired analog ball mouse. Remember those? Might be the way to go.

• You can use a wired mouse. Rechargeable batteries might be the better option if you don't want to buy another mouse. They will run out faster, but you just switch them out and plug them in again. You don't throw them away every time and have to buy more.

Sounds like it might be an optical mouse? The light has to be on all of the time to detect movements. I have several remotes, including one with lights that come on when movement is detected. Guess which one runs out of power first? Maybe there are other options that are better with power usage. Old wired analog ball mouse. Remember those? Might be the way to go.

Children
No Data