(Ended) Win a YOGA Laptop - "What's your community passion project?"

Edit: CONGRATS to our winner,  !
Keep an eye out for more giveaways each month Slight smile

Want to win a Lenovo YOGA laptop to help make a difference in your community?
Through September 30th, the LenovoEDU Community is hosting a competition focused on community impact. 

How to Enter

Submit a URL of your video response to the question "Do you have a passion project that is going to impact your community? Tell us about it and how a new laptop will help you reach your goal of making the world a better place."
If you win, you'll receive a new YOGA 7i laptop. It's that easy, and you can link your video file for any video platform of choice (a gentle reminder to follow our community guidelines).

To enter, comment below with a link to your best clip by September 30th. Please do not upload your video file in the comments. The top submission will win, as judged by our dream team of LenovoEDU staff judges!
Leave a comment with your video submission below. 

The winner will be selected using the following criteria:

1. (50%) Creativity in Presentation
  2. (50%) Degree of Fun and/or Engaging Quality

We can't wait to see what you all have in store - Good luck!

Competition open to US residents only. 1 laptop prize available. For more information, see the terms and conditions here:
LenovoEDU Community Video Contest Rules - September 2021.docx

Parents
  • I in no way expect to win this contest, but wanted to start the submissions. I am passionate about community! We have evolved from focusing on just those in our immediate surroundings, to those communities we build and forge online as well. I am trying to build a positive, loving and uplifting community online. So, here is my submission. I cannot wait to see what others will submit as well. No matter who wins, live, love and laugh! Be the change you wish to see in the world!

www.youtube.com/watch

• Hey Timothy - thanks for the submission! 

Are you actively building your own community, or does the video reference the LenovoEDU community?

Also - how would a laptop help you with these goals? Slight smile

• Hey Timothy - thanks for the submission! 

Are you actively building your own community, or does the video reference the LenovoEDU community?

Also - how would a laptop help you with these goals? Slight smile

Children
  • Hey Ben,

It references the community I am attempting to build online through social media and as I start back into streaming and creating content on YouTube. The laptop would help me reach my goals by enabling me to be able to stay connected while on the go, as well as not be tied to my desk while at home. Currently I only have a desktop PC and my cell phone is ancient, lol. So all my interactions are pretty much done while at my desk. 

It was also an indirect reference to communities in general and how they have evolved just in my life time. We once thought of community building as it pertained to neighborhoods, towns and cities. Now with the technology we have community is so much more. A community that was once constrained to maybe a few blocks in each direction is now as vast as the internet can take you across the globe.

My hope as I build my community online is to create a place that people from all walks of life, ethnicity, culture, etc. can feel welcome and safe. Where they feel loved and valued as an individual as well as part of the whole. 

This may have been more than what you were looking for from me, lol. I honestly wanted to get the submissions started for this contest because community does mean a lot to me and I love to see others striving to make theirs better. Change begins with ourselves and grows from there.

Anyway, thank you for inquiring and I hope I have answered your question(s) adequately Slight smile

Tim Sweezy