(Ended) Win a YOGA Laptop - "What's your community passion project?"

Edit: CONGRATS to our winner,  !
Keep an eye out for more giveaways each month Slight smile

Want to win a Lenovo YOGA laptop to help make a difference in your community?
Through September 30th, the LenovoEDU Community is hosting a competition focused on community impact. 

How to Enter

Submit a URL of your video response to the question "Do you have a passion project that is going to impact your community? Tell us about it and how a new laptop will help you reach your goal of making the world a better place."
If you win, you'll receive a new YOGA 7i laptop. It's that easy, and you can link your video file for any video platform of choice (a gentle reminder to follow our community guidelines).

To enter, comment below with a link to your best clip by September 30th. Please do not upload your video file in the comments. The top submission will win, as judged by our dream team of LenovoEDU staff judges!
Leave a comment with your video submission below. 

The winner will be selected using the following criteria:

1. (50%) Creativity in Presentation
  2. (50%) Degree of Fun and/or Engaging Quality

We can't wait to see what you all have in store - Good luck!

Competition open to US residents only. 1 laptop prize available. For more information, see the terms and conditions here:
LenovoEDU Community Video Contest Rules - September 2021.docx

Parents
  • Please disregard my previous submission, I assume that admins can still see deleted comments. This is the one I would like to be considered!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnoEnqF_SME

Just in case isn't 100% clear because of the approach I took with my video: My community passion project is the D&D club me and a few others created for my college; It now has over 400 members. Winning the laptop would help me out a lot because my current laptop has REALLY bad battery life.

Fellow entrants, let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor!

• Please disregard my previous submission, I assume that admins can still see deleted comments. This is the one I would like to be considered!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnoEnqF_SME

Just in case isn't 100% clear because of the approach I took with my video: My community passion project is the D&D club me and a few others created for my college; It now has over 400 members. Winning the laptop would help me out a lot because my current laptop has REALLY bad battery life.

Fellow entrants, let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Children
  • Is changing your submission not considered a second entry? Or is that allowed? 

Either way, best of luck to you!

• Editing your submission before the contest deadline is fine, we will just take your final submission into consideration (not earlier versions).

• Thank you for the clarification.