Electric vs Gas powered vehicles

What is your viewpoint on electric cars vs. gas powered vehicles? Do you feel that one is safer to drive over the other, and which is better in the long run for the environment? 

Parents
  • In terms of safety, gas powered is a lot safer than electric vehicles. Batteries catch fire and explode a lot easier. In terms of sustainability, electric seems more sustainable, but I would like to see a full supply chain footprint analysis. There is no use for old batteries, which are very toxic. And producing batteries has heavy impacts. That said, fossil fuel is the industry with heaviest carbon emission in the World. So I want more data...

• In terms of safety, gas powered is a lot safer than electric vehicles. Batteries catch fire and explode a lot easier. In terms of sustainability, electric seems more sustainable, but I would like to see a full supply chain footprint analysis. There is no use for old batteries, which are very toxic. And producing batteries has heavy impacts. That said, fossil fuel is the industry with heaviest carbon emission in the World. So I want more data...

Children
No Data