I search about a good tool that help me to Vectorize my pixel photos to enhance the quality but be a free tool ?

I work as a graphic designer sometimes i see some photos with bad quality like a blurred pixels . so I search about a good tool that help me to Vectorize my pixel photos to enhance the quality but be a free tool ? 

• I have never used them myself, but I know of some AI enhancers: upscale.media, pixelcut, vecticon, and upscalepics. Let me know if you like any of these!

• If you find a really good one, please let me know. I have some old photos that need to be touched up, but I don't want them to look fake. I find that a lot of the free things I've found online make my images look washed out or even more blurry

• I don't know any but would love to know myself to fixs some photos I have

• The new Google Pixel phones will do this natively.

• Have never tried this, but it sounds cool and want to try.  Found a bunch of online tools, and apps by doing a simple google search for "Vectorize Photos".  

Will be following to see what experts say.

• Think searching up upscalers or picture enhancer programs online should give you a few free results, some might be AI programs. Have to check if the final product places an annoying watermark you have to pay for. 

• Thank you for posting this, I never knew the concept was called vectorize! I just look up “why is my picture blurry” 

It sucks that most of the good photo software is so expensive nowadays. And most of the image apps have so not have many good features that one would need to improve or edit images anymore. 

• Maybe Inkscape or Gimp? Two free and open source pieces of software

• Gimp is an okay free program as well!

• I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE AND USE THIS ONLINE TOOL, YOU WILL BE HAPPY, https://vectorization.eu/