I search about a good tool that help me to Vectorize my pixel photos to enhance the quality but be a free tool ?

I work as a graphic designer sometimes i see some photos with bad quality like a blurred pixels . so I search about a good tool that help me to Vectorize my pixel photos to enhance the quality but be a free tool ? 

Parents
  • I use Inkscape to create svg (scalable vector graphics) files.  I've also used it to convert png and jpeg files into svg files.

I call the one to the right, "Tux Bytes Apple"¹ →

The reply-editor doesn't permit embedding (or uploading) svg files.  I embedded a png-version, instead.

Inkscape is open-source.  And it's free. :-D

¹ An amalgam of 2 assets, neither of which I created.  I only converted, combined, and edited — changing colors, while adding gradients and transparency.

• I use Inkscape to create svg (scalable vector graphics) files.  I've also used it to convert png and jpeg files into svg files.

I call the one to the right, "Tux Bytes Apple"¹ →

The reply-editor doesn't permit embedding (or uploading) svg files.  I embedded a png-version, instead.

Inkscape is open-source.  And it's free. :-D

¹ An amalgam of 2 assets, neither of which I created.  I only converted, combined, and edited — changing colors, while adding gradients and transparency.

Children
  • I should have mentioned... "Tux Bytes Apple" looks best on a black background.  Try it yourself — right-click→"Save image as...".  I don't have time to edit. :-P lol