Audible Free Trial

Audible just announced another free trial. Get 3 free months with 3 free audiobooks and podcasts or whatever else they do. Set an alert in your phone before 3 months is up and make the decision to keep it or cancel. Really good offer. Ends 2/21/24. I'm returning from last year, so it's not exclusive to new customers. Not just novels. I got education, how-to, non-fiction, reference type books. Go get some free stuff. Learn something. Invest in yourself and your future for free.

Tell everyone what you got here. Or don't. Whatever.

Parents
  • I’ve never actually done audible, I worry that I’m a terrible listener and won’t retain any info. How do you listen to audible? While doing other things or while doing nothing? Do the audio books feel distracting or nah? 

if they aren’t, wouldn’t mind finally giving them a try, cause I def do not have time to sit and read lol

• I’ve never actually done audible, I worry that I’m a terrible listener and won’t retain any info. How do you listen to audible? While doing other things or while doing nothing? Do the audio books feel distracting or nah? 

if they aren’t, wouldn’t mind finally giving them a try, cause I def do not have time to sit and read lol

Children
  • I usually listen to stuff while doing other things. I try to maximize my productivity time that way. If you try transcribing an audiobook (taking notes, bullet points) writing down the information is shown to greatly increase memory or information retention or something. I wasn't really listening, didn't write it down.

You can turn one on while you drive or go to bed. Some of it will stick.

• You can also try some audio books from your library first to see how/if you like it.