Best Note Taking Tablet?

What are some of your best forms of taking notes? I've been using a Lenovo Yoga paired with OneNote, but feel like there may be a better program/setup out there. What do you guys use?

• I use a Galaxy Tab A9

• I usually just take hand-written notes and then type them up or scan them in later on. I'd be interested in hearing what some other users are doing though.

•  To be honest, I'm still taking notes on a legacy-tablet. :-)

Seriously, though... I've never liked taking notes on a tablet.  And mine is quite old — a 2015 iPad mini.

I haven't tried any modern tablets with a stylus.  The last device I owned with a stylus was a PalmPilot.

The reMarkable 2 looks promising, but limited.  Honestly, I think a device like that has very few advantages over pen and paper.

I think I would just choose a Lenovo Yoga.  That way I can switch back and forth between typing and writing/drawing/diagramming.

Have you seen Lenovo's ThinkBook Plus Gen 5?  It looks quite impressive!

You'll have to look it up on your own, though.  I've hit my link-quota by embedding that image.  It's a shame, too.  I found the perfect video to embed.  But, I don't want to get this reply auto-flagged as SPAM.

Right,  ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I almost forgot... check out Obsidian notes.  You can find videos about it on YouTube, Odysee, etc.  I haven't used it myself, yet.  But, it looks quite powerful.  It's free for personal use — available on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.  But, Obsidian has paid-subscriptions for syncing (across devices), publishing (to the web), and commercial-use.

•  

I couldn't resist.  This video is too good.

• Uh-oh.  Having issues with the community-editor functionality.  Let's try adding the other video, anyway.

• With any tool, buy the best one you can! You'll have a better user experience. On the side, nothing beats pen and paper! Everyone should have a journal! 

• I do use Evernote for organization.

My thing is using an old Wacom drawing tablet for writing. It's more accurate and feels better with the stylus. I've been experimenting with some ai-driven OCR to help digitize the notes and tailoring what how I write to help it, but I haven't really found a solution that works, so I;ll leave that for the future I suppose.

• I don't really think that it mattters that much but I use a Galaxy Tab a8.

• pen and paper. But if you have to go digital, I think a 2 in 1 with a good keyboard is a better option than a tab

• The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is a decent budget note taking tablet. The rumor is that Samsung will be releasing a 2024 updated version of it soon.