What can $2,000 My Lenovo Rewards points get you?
Tell us your inspiring story and you’ll be entered for a chance to win!
The LenovoEDU and MyLenovo Rewards Ultimate Education Upgrade is an initiative to empower students to pursue their dreams with smarter technology. Tell us your inspiring story, in a video, photo, and/or written essay, of how the $2,000 in MyLenovo Rewards points, if awarded, will help you achieve your education goals. Applications will be judged on creativity and quality of presentation.
The scholarship is open to rising high school seniors, 2-year, 4-year, and graduate college students, and vocational/trade school students.
Award amount is $2,000 USD.
How to Apply: Application Form Here
Submit an essay or video response in the form above for one of the following questions:
- “What are you doing in your school to create a more inclusive environment?”
- “Tell us what you do at your school to promote and support mental health?”
With your response, include a link to at least one relevant social media post that you shared to promote the contest.
Submission Deadline: August 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
- Applicants will be required to become registered members of the LenovoEDU community and MyLenovo Rewards to submit their story of what they are doing to create a more inclusive environment or how they are supporting mental health at school.
- Applicants will also be asked to self-promote their submission on their social media sites and that activity will be awarded with favorable consideration in judging their submission.
- Applicants may be asked to provide proof that they are a student to LenovoEDU Community Managers .(e.g. copy of student ID, registration, etc.)
- Submission content required will be video, photo, and/or written essay.
Judging and Award Selections:
- Judging will take place via a defined rubric which will quantify how to evaluate submissions along the dimensions of: quality of inspirational storytelling, creativity in presentation, demonstration of need, level of effort made in crafting their submission, and engagement activity to self-promote their submission.
- The ultimate education upgrade winner will be contacted directly and the$2,000 in points will be awarded to the winner’s MyLenovo Rewards account.
- Award winners will be announced publicly on the LenovoEDU website as the location for official announcements, will be interviewed by Community Managers for a feature on the community website, and will be promoted in marketing channels including LenovoEDU, MyLenovo Rewards, Lenovo.com. and owned and operated email and social channels.
Full contest terms: