CONGRATS to our Spring winner, Gabriela!
Keep an eye out for our next LenovoEDU Scholarship round coming in Fall later this year
Tell us your inspiring story, win support for your education goals
The LenovoEDU Scholarship is a new initiative to support students with a cash assistance award toward their educational expenses. Tell us your inspiring story, in a video, photo, and/or written essay, of how the scholarship, if awarded, will help you achieve your education goals. Applications will be judged on creativity and quality of presentation.
The scholarship is open to rising high school seniors, 2-year, 4-year, and graduate college students, and vocational/trade school students.
Award amount is $1,500 USD.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay, video, or photo response in the comments below for the question: "How would this scholarship help you achieve your education goals?"
- Below your response, include a link to at least one relevant social media post that you shared to promote your entry (you may edit comments after posting).
- Submission Deadline: April 29, 2022
- Applicants will be required to become registered members of the LenovoEDU community to submit their inspiring and aspirational story of how (if awarded) the scholarship money will help them achieve their education goals.
- Applicants will also be asked to self-promote their submission on their social media sites and that activity will be awarded with favorable consideration in judging their submission.
- Applicants may be asked to provide proof that they are a student to LenovoEDU Community Managers .(e.g. copy of student ID, registration, etc.)
- Submission content required will be video, photo, and/or written essay
Judging and Award Selections
- Judging will take place via a defined rubric which will quantify how to evaluate submissions along the dimensions of: quality of inspirational storytelling, creativity in presentation, demonstration of need, level of effort made in crafting their submission, and engagement activity to self-promote their submission.
- Scholarship award winners will be contacted directly and payment will be made by Community Managers in each country.
- Award winners will be announced publicly on the LenovoEDU website as the location for official announcements, will be interviewed by Community Managers for a feature on the community website, and will be promoted in marketing channels including LenovoEDU, Lenovo.com. and owned and operated email and social channels.